* Purchase and general terms: eGift cards can be purchased in denominations of $10, $35, $50, $100, $150, and $200. eGift cards may be used or applied for purchases on our website. Purchases will be deducted from the card value until the balance reaches zero. There is no sales tax on eGift cards.
* Returns and exchanges: eGift cards are final sale items and thus cannot be returned for refund or exchange, unless required by law.
* Limitations and restrictions: eGift cards may not be applied to previously purchased merchandise and cannot be used to buy eGift card.
* Expiration: eGift cards purchased, including unused portions, do not have an expiration date and will be honored by graffitigloss.com until the balance has been used.
* Delivery information and requirements for eGift card purchasers: All orders of eGift cards are subject to a process that compares the purchaser information provided to graffitigloss.com with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution through whom payment is being processed. If there is a discrepancy, your eGift card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If the date on which you want an eGift card delivered has passed and you have not received confirmation that the eGift card was sent, please contact us.
* Reasons for failed delivery:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder If a spam filter is blocking graffitigloss.com emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that graffitigloss.com emails can be delivered. if you need further assistance, please contact us.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email.
- Email inbox is over the size limit.
- Invalid email address.
* Non-transferable: eGift card funds are not transferable to an unauthorized third party or vendor.
* Discounts: No promotional discounts, coupons, or offers may be applied to purchase an eGift card.